This iPhone/iPad Service is very useful for people who:
- Want to verify an iPhone/iPad has not been listed as stolen, lost, or is associated with an account that has unpaid bills.
- Planning on buying a “used” iPhone/iPad from places like Craigslist.
- Planning on selling your phone on places like Craigslist.
- Verify iPhone/iPad Model, Warranty, Find My iPhone status, Sim Lock status, and Manufacturing Date.
What we need from you:
Once you have completed your purchase of our “iPhone & iPad IMEI Checking Service / History Check” you will receive a link to a “IMEI Checker Form” via email. If you do not receive this link please give us a call at 713-292-1243. The IMEI Checker Form MUST BE COMPLETED so that your order can be processed. It require the following information:
- Order Number
- Product type: iPhone or iPad
- Product Model Number if available:
- iPhone/iPad 15-digit IMEI number (*#06# on your phones keypad or go to Settings> General> About)
This iPhone/iPad Service will provide most of the following information (where available):
- Serial Number:
- Purchase Date:
- Activation Status:
- Telephone Technical Support:
- Repairs and Service Coverage:
- Repairs and Service Expiration Date:
- Repairs and Service Expires In:
- Valid Purchase Date:
- Find My iPhone:
- Locked Carrier:
- SIMLock Status: