Pick Up & Delivery Service – Houston, TX Area ONLY (within 55 miles of 77581)
This Pick Up and Delivery Service is available to people within 55 Miles of zip code 77581 (Houston, TX area) ONLY.
It cost $19.98 for Premium Members and $39.98 for everyone else. This delivery service comes with $500 or delivery insurance but can be upgraded to $1000 of delivery insurance for $10.00. Premium Members get up to $1000 of product insurance for FREE!
This Pick Up and Delivery Service is available to people within 55 Miles of zip code 77581 (Houston, TX area) ONLY. Pick Up times vary and may take up to 2 Hours from your chosen time depending on Houston, TX traffic.
It cost $19.98 for Premium Members and $39.98 for everyone else. The fee covers both the scheduled pick-up and return delivery of your Product. This delivery service comes with $500 of delivery insurance but can be upgraded to $1000 of delivery insurance for $10.00. Premium Members get up to $1000 of delivery insurance for FREE. If you are not a Premium Member but would like the additional shipping insurance YOU MUST select and pay the additional “Flat Rate Fee” of $10 during the checkout process.
What we need from you:
- You can add this service to your cart now or purchase it separately after you have bought one of our iPhone or iPad Repair Services.
- You will receive a link to a form for scheduling your pick-up once you have completed the order. If you don’t receive the link please give us a call/text at 713-292-1243. The “Scheduling Form” MUST BE COMPLETED so we know when and where to pick up your product.
Getting Your Product Ready for Shipping:
It is Your responsibility to ensure that the Product is properly packaged, secured, and ready to be serviced. We recommend doing the following actions to ensure there are no delays in Your repair:
- Make sure Your Product is fully charged
- Back up Your iOS Product.
- Go to Settings > Messages and turn off iMessage.
- Erase Your Product. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. If asked, enter Your passcode and Apple ID password. If You can’t erase Your Product because it won’t power on or isn’t responding, You can erase it from iCloud.com. Learn how from icloud.com.
- Make sure that Activation Lock is disabled.
- Remove any SIM card, case, or screen protector from Your Product and keep Your cable and charger.
- Use protective materials to package Your phone well.
|Dimensions||12.5 × 9.5 × .75 in|